TomYum Lobster Noodle - Abb Zabb [Golden Mile Complex]



Saw this whole bowl of awesome goodness from instaram and thought I must really give it a try especially when it is pouring today.

People tend to visit golden mile for nana thai or mookata but I would think this I would keep returning for their food. Nearly missed this stall located at the level 2 food court when I entered via the overhead bridge from level 2. 

The signature Tom Yum Lobster Noodle Combo ($38) consists of one lobster, tiger prawn, scallops, mussels, a pair of crab pincer, squid stuffed with minced pork and eggs. The portion is just nice for 2 pax and not forgetting that their ingredients are really fresh and every spoonful of soup is bursting with the flavours. 

A much needed comfort food on rainy days.

They serve many other Thai dishes which I will be back soon to satisfy my craving for Thai food.

Abb Zabb - Tom Yum Lobster
5001 Beach Road Goldenmile complex 
#02-01 
Singapore 199588
Operating Hours: 12pm-9pm daily

Comments