[Hong Kong] Dim Sum @ Maxim's Palace City Hall 美心皇宫


Maxim's Palace is highly raved on many food blogs and so we followed suit and visited the flagship outlet for some really amazing dim sums. one of the best meals in Hong Kong.

What I like about Maxim is that dim sum are served on trolleys - the traditional way and the joy of not being able to predict what food is gonna come by next.

 beancurd, har kow, fried seafood roll.
 some fried spring roll with mango and seafood. not much to rave about,
 polo bun. decent
 this crispy noodles served with seafood is really awesome. I'm not a crispy noodle person but this one really changed my mind completely. 
 steamed turnip cake with canopy. good! 
 BBQ pork pastry. I like how the char siew served in HK is less sweet compared to the ones here.
 rice wrapped in lotus leave. not my kind of food but my fren loves it.
 Lo Mai Gai - steamed glutinous rice with chicken
So good that I had 2 by myself!
 Egg Tarts which I thought was decent after having a super nice one in Wan Chai.

The food is so awesome that we ordered 16 dim sum dishes + 1 seafood noodles to be shared by 4 girls and we finished everything!!!

not sure if reservation can be made but we queued 45mins to get into the restaurant. will be back again next year for this! ^^

Maxim's Palace City Hall 美心皇宫
1 Edinburgh Pl
3rd fl, Lower Block, Hong Kong City Hall, Central

Comments