토담골 Todamgol @ Tanjong Pagar


photo credit: WROng
Having frequented the Bridal Street of late, I have always been wanting to pop in to Tadamgol. Drawn by their tropical beach hut decor with some familiarity of Jeju-do from the outside.

Googled on the menu beforehand and realised that their serving portion are pretty big, I decided to head there with 3 other friends so that we can have more varieties.

Seafood Pancake $28. Currently one of the best I have tried in Singapore.
Portion is a little small for the price.


 photo credit: WROng
Octopus with sweet and spicy sauce. decent.


photo credit: WROng
An Dong Chicken Stew. a disappointment as the chicken failed to capture the taste of the sauce.

Seen a lot of good review on their Jok Bal (boiled pork trotter) & Army Stew, I think I will be back again to try that out with a bigger group.

 토담골 Todamgol
Address: 31 Tanjong Pagar Road
Tel: 6224 7077
Mon - Sat: 12-3pm ; 6pm - 3am

Comments