Nam Nam Noodle Bar - Raffles City



Been always wanting to try out their food since Nam Nam is into healthy and no msg food. But the long crazy queue actually deterred me from doing so since they opened. Well, i guess with the new outlet at suntec city, the queue seems to be more friendly of late.


Lotus Tea which is totally not to my liking. Oops!


Crispy Fried Pork & Prawn Spring Roll - $4.90
Yummy! totally like the great ones I love from my Hanoi trip


Pho Chicken - $7.90
decent but I guess it will be a good after workout meal if you don't want something heavy


Sautéed lemongrass pork, cream cheese - $6.90
We thought it sound like a weird combination and ordered it cox we feel kinda adventurous on that day. Well, it turns out really good! 


Dry Spicy Yellow Curry Duck Noodles - $9.90
The spicy level is just right for my liking and what surprise me is the tender duck meat that was probably stewed for hours.

Overall, it is indeed a nice place for a quick affordable meal. I also love their hot coffee with condensed milk.

Raffles City #B1-46/47

Comments