I ♥ NYC


Its been a while since I last update about my trip to the states last Autumn. In case if you missed out my previous post on NYC, you may check it out HERE!

OMG! I am really missing NYC as I am writting this.



Brooklyn Bridge in the background. So close, yet so far. A pity, we don't have the luxury (time) to cross over into Brooklyn. 

--



 INTRODUCING - What we call the "LIFE CHANGING BURGER" - from Shake Shack.
hahahhaa. all of us had a bite at the "Shroom burger" and made the above comment. IT WAS OH-SO-Good!

A MUST TRY if u are in NYC!

--

Times Square with the Group








Included Dinner. You will realised I am blogging less and less about food at this stage. Food Gush - overdose.


I thought Aimin's vegetarian risotto was good for a change from all the meat we had on the trip.


Grilled Chicken - other worth raving about.


And the Rest of Day 2 was more shopping in Times Square.

Will be back for more updates :) :)

Comments