L32 Kopitiam Ban Mian [Geylang]



This Noodle House has been on my checklist for the longest time ever even though it is just a mere 5-10mins drive away from my place. I just never got to try it as it is always crowded near to dinner time. The waiting time can go up to 30 - 40 mins.

I was there on a random Sunday @ 5pm with Von and we still got to wait 15mins for my bowl.



I ordered the Dry Version of You Mian and this is my 1st time eating a dry handmade noodles. I guess it is not common in most food court and coffee shop stalls as it wouldn't taste as great if it was cooked with factory made noodles which has a flatter texture.


The springy noodles were tossed with fragrant black sauce which is soooo good!! Another highlight is their flavourful egg soup which does not leave you thirsty like most food stalls around. This is totally the kind of comfort food which you will totally yearn for especially if you are down on appetite.

L32 handmade noodles
558 Geylang Lorong 32
Opening hours: Tue-Sun: 11am-9pm

Comments