San Francisco - Alcatraz, Westfield Mall, Chinatown, Cheesecake Factory


Des is away in Nepal for his Mt Everest climb and so I took the opportunity to have ME TIME cleaning my room and sharing my trip. Reminiscing my happy an carefree days as I am writing this.


Alcatraz Cruise is located at Pier 33



Board the cruise which bring us to the little island.

Bought my tickets from the official website: https://www.alcatrazcruises.com/













Typical Prison Cell


Prison Cells

Lunch ~ Feasting Again!!


Awesome Clam Chowder Again!! I just had to have it again for fear that i can't find nice ones back home. Hahaha






Recharged and then it was Shopping Time @ Westfield Mall and the Famous 3 Storey Forever 21.



No photos as we were too busy making full use of our time. Bath & Body Works, Bare Minerals, H&M, F21. That's practically where we went for a mere 2hrs before we meet up with the tour group for a Chinatown Tour.

Union Square





San Francisco Chinatown Tour









Chinese dinner included in the tour package. Not a good representative of how awesome our Chinese food is. But well, you are in SF.

Cheesecake Factory



Red Velvet & Oreo Cheesecake. one of my all time favourite.

251 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States

Comments