In Paris

1st Day - Paris

It was already Sat 3pm in Paris when we touched down and clear the customs so the guide brought us to do a bit of sightseeing before heading to La Fayette where the crazy 1.5hr shopping craze begins!

1st day was damn shagged after the long haul flight from SG Photobucket Colombo Photobucket Dubai then transit from Dubai PhotobucketParis.


Photobucket


La Fayette where all the top brands are. Miu Miu, Chanel, Longchamp, etc...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I got my Miu Miu bag & all the longchamp loots from here.. 1.5hr!! totally not enuff!!

Afterwhich, we went sightseeing at Eiffel Tower.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The mega lift that brought us up to level 2 of the tower!

Photobucket

Photobucket

View of Paris City from the Eiffel Tower.

Hotel for the 2 nights in Paris: Mercure
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

View from my bedroom window..Don't be mistaken. its 7.30pm when i took the picture. Sky only starts turning dark at 9pm.

Photobucket

Hotel Breakfast was decent.

Photobucket

I heart my new miu miu bag!!

Comments

  1. Right ! I wish I could be there…. In the meantime, I am just pinning the pictures …

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment