ITS APRIL


Finally its APRIL!

Gonna be a real busy month. Lots of wedding preparations to do, sending save the dates, food tasting, happily shopping for wedding items, arranging for the mommy(s) dress to be tailored etc.

Never knew that there are so many "traditional" customs to follow. Well, Des & I have already decided to simplify alot of them. For fellow BTBs, these traditions can easily be found on the sites such as www.leknot.com.sg and http://shuangxile.com

To save some moolahs, I look into shopping at Taobao for the first time and shopping has been so easy using www.sgshop.com . eagerly waiting for my items to arrive now. alright, shall not drill on further since i am not advertising for them. >.<

What's more awesome!? I can't wait for MAY to come. Heading to HONGKONG for a short trip and then to KOREA again with my GIRLFRIENDS.

this will be my 3rd visit to Korea and I'm really really looking forward. Trust me, all the shopping and food is simply awesome! This is gonna be a total chill-lax trip with minimal touristy sightseeing. Sarah & I just wanna explore the way locals do.

Will share about my trip. ^^

Comments