Togi BBQ & Salad Bar - Triple One Sommerset


A much overdue post. 
Sorry guys, life has been kinda really packed lately. I know I still have not complete the travelogue on the NYC and Nigara Falls.

Meanwhile, do check out the post on one of my favourite Korean Food in Town for their really comfortable dining experience 


Among the complementary side dishes, they also serve us a small portion of really tasty porridge each.


The potato salad and kimchi is one of my favourites.


Army Stew which I thought was good until the 2nd serving of ramen was added and the soup suddenly has the taste of very strong food wax. It really leaves our tongues dry and awfully funny. 


Stir Fried Chicken - which I really recommended!


Seafood pancake - decent., imo.


HK cake for the Kitty Lover!


Togi BBQ & Salad Bar
#02-16, Triple One Somerset, 111 Somerset Road 

Comments